This Application includes some Personal Data of our Users.
Owner Data Processing
MAC&NIL Srl – Via G. Matteotti 63 – 70024 Gravina in Puglia (BA)
Owner Email address: email@example.com
Types of collected Data
Among Personal Data collected from this Application, independently or from third parties, there are: geographic position, Cookies and Usage Data.
Personal Data can be freely provided by the User or, in case of Usage Data, they can be collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data required by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and he guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Processing methods and place of Collected Data
The Owner adopts the right security measures having the aim of preventing the access, the divulgation, the amendment or the destruction unauthorized of Personal Data.
The treatment is made by computer tools and/or telematic tools, by organizational arrangements and logics strictly connected to the indicated objective.
In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to Data, also appointed, if necessary, Data Managers by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Owner.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Owner processes Personal Data of the User in case of one of the following conditions exists:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner can be authorized to process Data without the User consent or another of the following legal bases below, until the User opposes (“opt-out”) the processing. This is not applicable, however, when Personal Data is regulated by the European legislation in the field of Personal Data protection;
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest for the exercise of the powers vested in the Owner;
- Processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Owner to clarify legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify if the processing is based on law, or it is expected by a contract or it is necessary to conclude a contract.
Data are processed at operative offices of the Owner and in every place where involved parties in the processing are identified. For other information, please contact the Owner.
Personal Data may be transferred in another country, different from the one where the User is. To obtain other information about the processing place, the User can refer to the section about the processing details of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information about legal basis of Data transfer outside the European Union or to an international organization of international public law or made up by two or plus countries, such as ONU, as well as about the security measures adopted by the Owner to protect Data.
In case of one of the transfer just mentioned, the User can refer to the respectively sections of this document or ask for information to the Owner contacting him to the extreme reported before.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Owner may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of collected Data Processing
User’s Data are collected to make the Owner be able to offer his services, as well as the following purposes:
To obtain further detailed information about purposes of the processing and of Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to dedicated sections of this document.
Details of Data Processing
Personal Data are collected to these purposes and using these following services:
Reference and address about the User who wants to be recontacted, issued through “request contact” forms of the website.
Users can exercise some right about Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Disaffirm the consent in every moment. The User can disaffirm the consent of the processing of personal Data heretofore mentioned.
- Oppose the processing of personal Data. The User can oppose the processing of personal Data when it is founded on a legal basis which is different from the one from the consent. Further details about opposition right are indicated in the underlying section.
- Have the access to his Data. The User has the right to obtain information about the collected Data by the Owner, about some processing aspects and to have a copy of the processed Data.
- Verify and ask the rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and ask for an update and a correction.
- Obtain cancellation or removal of Personal Data. In case of certain conditions, the User can require the cancellation of Personal Data by the Owner.
- Receive Personal Data or make them transfer to another Owner. The User has the right to receive Personal Data in structured format, of common use and readable from an automatic device and, where technically available, to obtain transfer without any obstacles to another Owner. This arrangement is applicable when Data are processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract in which the User is a part or on contractual measures connected to it.
- Propone a reclaim. The User can propone a reclaim to the competent Control Authority of the protection of Personal Data or he can act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authorities to which the Owner is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons, using the features in their customer account. To find out if the Owner deals with Data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise their right, Users can make a request to contact details of the Owner described in this document. Requests are registered free of charge and satisfied from the Owner in a period as short as possible, anyhow within a month.
Further information about the Processing
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For necessities about operation and maintenance, this Application and any other service used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information non included in this policy
Further information about processing Personal Data may be required in every moment to the Owner of the Processing, using contact details.
Response to the “Do Not Truck” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Truck” requests.
Please consult regularly this page, referring to the date of the last modification indicated at the bottom.
In case of changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.